This policy describes how TravelHub ("TravelHub", “we” or “our”) may use information connected to you (“your” and “you") on our website, travelhub.tours (“Website”). If you:
- have any queries about our privacy policies;
- want to see a copy of the information we hold about you;
- think that data we hold on you may require corrections;
please send an email to our support team.
TravelHub respects your privacy. We don't collect personal information. The only information we will have will be what you choose to give us when we actually request it. We do this in various circumstances. These are when you:
- make a booking or a purchase through our Website or via our travel business partners or customer service team by email, fax, letter, or phone
- register with TravelHub, subscribe to newsletters, take part in competitions or register with us for promotions
- take part in any surveys or give us feedback.
Any information about you will not be passed to any third parties without your permission, unless it's to contact you directly about a booking you've made with TravelHub. Anyone who is on our mailing or e-mailing lists may request to have their details suppressed from our lists and not to be sent any future promotional information from TravelHub.
The security measures on this Website are to protect against the misuse, loss, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data is behind a firewall, and access is restricted to authorised TravelHub personnel. Any financial transactions will be secured with 128-bit encryption. This is currently the strongest available for commercial use. In a case where your browser supports a lower encryption level it is suggested you upgrade the browser.