Bridge to Saint Petersburg
- Arrival in St. Petersburg
- Meeting with the guide at the airoport
- Transfer to the hotel
- Hotel accommodation (after 02:00 p.m.)
- City tour of St. Petersburg. This bus excursion gives a remarkable opportunity to see the main attractions of our city: the famous monuments, architectural ensembles, bridges, embankments and parks with a guide. The route of the city tour: Nevsky Prospect; Gostinny Dvor, Sadovaya st.; Gorohovaya st.; Malaya Morskaya st.; St. Isaac's Cathedral (a 5 minutes stop); the monument to Nicolas I; the Horse Guards riding-hall; the Bronze Horseman; the State Admiralty; the Winter Palace; Konjushennaja sq.; Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood (a 5 minutes stop); Mars' field; Michael's castle; the Summer Garden; The monument to A.V. Souvorov; the Troitsky (the Trinity) bridge; the Cruiser Aurora (a 5 minutes stop); the house of Matilda Kshesinskaya; Troitskaya (Trinity) sq.; Gostinny Dvor (Guest Yard). In case of necessity (traffic jams, open-air events etc) the route can be changed.
- Saint Isaac's Cathedral in Saint Petersburg is the largest orthodox basilica and the fourth largest cathedral in the world. It is dedicated to Saint Isaac of Dalmatia, a patron saint of Peter the Great, who had been born on the feast day of that saint.
- Excursion in Peter and Paul Fortress. Peter and Paul Cathedral is justly regarded one of the main attractions of Peter and Paul Fortress. It was built in 1712–1733 as the main cathedral of St Petersburg, new capital of the Russian Empire. Designed in Baroque style by Dominico Trezzini, it combines typical features of West-European and Italian church architecture. Peter and Paul Cathedral is the symbolic center of Russia because it is the burial place of many of the imperial family. Trubetskoy Bastion Prison of Peter and Paul Fortress functioned from 1872 until 1921 as the main political prison of the Imperial Russia.
- Free time.
- Breakfast in the hotel restaurant.
- Excursion on the rivers and canals by boat. You'll see the main rivers of our city, palaces, embankments, canals and bridges: The Fontanka, The Moyka, The Winter Canal near the State Hermitage Museum and, of course, The Neva and its Bridges - Palace Bridge and Trinity Bridge.
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. This Church was built on the site where Emperor Alexander II was severely wounded and died in March 1881.The church was built from 1883 till 1907. The construction was funded by the imperial family. Church contains over 7500 square meters of mosaics—according to its restorers, more than any other church in the world.
- Excursion to the State Hermitage Museum. The Hermitage is one of the oldest and at the same time the largest museums in the world. The museum collection is displayed in five historical buildings (the Winter Palace, the former tsars' residence, the Small Hermitage, the Old Hermitage, the New Hermitage and the Hermitage Theatre). About 3 million items, from prehistoric till modern times, are kept in the museum, and one can view them in more than 400 splendid rooms. There are about 2500 paintings by famous artists (Leonardo Da Vinci, Raphael, Titian, Rembrandt, Rubens, Cezanne, Picasso, Monet, Van Gogh etc.), cameos and gems, decorated clocks, objects of gold and silver, porcelain, statues, antique vases, a large collection of coins and medals, tsars' dress, thrones, tsars' carriages, collections of weapons and many other exhibits. - Free time
- Breakfast in the hotel restaurant.
- Bus tour to The Peterhof is one of the world's most famous palace-park ensembles. Today, the museum complex stretches across five hundred hectares of territory, embracing Strelna, Peterhof and Oranienbaum. The Peterhof Museum Complex is rightfully regarded as the "capital of fountains." Included in the state register of most valuable cultural objects of the Russian Federation, Peterhof now bears the proud title of one of the "Seven Wonders of Russia."
- Back to the hotel
- Free time
- Breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Check-out.
- Bus tour to The Tsarskoe Selo. Pushkin – “The Tsarskoye Selo” State Museum Reserve is a brilliant monument of world architecture and park and garden artistry of the 18th-20th centuries.
In “Tsarskoye Selo” the full range of artistic styles is represented, from the Baroque and Classical eras. Imperial rulers from Catherine I to Nicholas II have left their mark on Tsarskoye Selo. The compositional center of the ensemble is the Catherine Palace, a magnificent baroque-style palace. The Great Hall of the palace and the Golden Enfilade of formal halls, among which can be found the Amber Room, amaze with the luxury of their decoration.