Uzbekistan tour - Quick Glance
The capital of Uzbekistan, the biggest city in Central Asia. It is known all over the world as a city of friendship. It has a unique combination of historical monuments and modern life!
Flight to Tashkent
Arrival and meeting at the airport of Tashkent. Transfer to the hotel, check in.
Breakfast at the hotel
Full day city tour in Tashkent:
Khastimam Complex, Kukeldash Madrasah, Chorsu bazaar.
New Part of the city; Independence square, Museum of Applied Arts of Uzbekistan, Alisher Navoi theatre, Amir Temur square etc.
Bukhara - ancient city, the land
of magic lamps and Eastern beauties. Great Silk Road caravans never missed this town - the only oasis around.
Early Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer to airport for flight HY- …. at 07:55 Arrival Bukhara at 9:30 am or by Train at 8:00 am arrival at 12:00 pm
Accommodation at the hotel. Free time.
Lunch at local restaurant
Half day city tour.
Visit to Old Bukhara: Poi-Kalon ensemble including Minaret (12c) , Mosque (16c), functioning Madrassah Miri-Arab (16 c), Taqi trading domes, Lyab-i-Hauz Ensemble (17c), Nadir Divanbegi (17c), Magoki Attari (16c), Ulug Beg (15c), Abdul Azizkhan (17c) Madrassahs; Registan Ensemble, Ark Fortress (16c) and Bolo-Hauz complex (18c);
Folklore show and show of national clothes at Nodir Devonbegi madrassah
Visiting national house for the master class of plov (Uzbek traditional dish)
Samarkand is the state of famous Amir Temur with the biggest mausoleums, madrassahs and mosques in Central Asia. You have a chance to stay at world-famous Registan square.
Breakfast at the hotel. Half day city tour.
Visit Ismael Samani mausoleum (9-10c)- the oldest mausoleum of Bukhara, Chashma-Ayub Mausoleum (14 c), local bazaar, Chor Minor madrasah.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
Afternoon transfer to Samarkand.
Enroute visit to house-museum-workshop of Gijguvan Master of Ceramics Abdulla Narzullaev.
Arrival to Samarkand. Accommodation at the hotel. Free time.
Dinner at the restaurant.
Have breakfast at the hotel
Full day sightseeing tour of Samarkand: Guri Emir- Legendary mausoleum where Amir Temur and all his family buried.
Registan square- a world-famous complex of 3 Madrasahs and golden dome mosque.
Mosque Bibi Khanum – The biggest Mosque ever built in Central Asia as a gift from the wife of Tamerlane to her husband.
The Siyab local bazaar-unique place where you can get acquainted with the life of Samarkand people.
Shahi - Zinda necropolises, a holy place and cemetery with graves of Temured’s dynasty and a grave of the cousin of Prophet Muhamed.
Observatory of Ulugbek – incredible construction of 15 century for studying astronomy.
Free time at Registan square and Local bazaar
NIGHTLIFE: Light show in Registan square (if available), night view of Tamerlane’s mausoleum.
Breakfast at the hotel
Transfer to Tashkent.
Small stop to enjoy the view of a mountain pass at legendary Iron Gates of Tamerlane.
Photo stop near the second largest river of Central Asia - Sirdarya, local fish market and roadside markets where the best melons in the whole region. Quick shopping of watermelons and melons (depend on a season).
Arrival to Tashkent
Lunch at the restaurant
Free time for shopping.
Farewell dinner with show
Transfer to airport for flight HY...
END OF SERVICE
• Transport services all over the tour by luxury air conditioned car/minivan/bus
Domestic flight ticket
• Local flight Tashkent-Bukhara or train (on your choice) • Portage charges at airports and hotels • Tips at the airports and hotels
• Unlimited entrance fees to all sights • Tashkent: Tickets for performances in Alisher Navoi Theatre, Visiting Christian churches, Cup of Tea at Tashkent TV tower restaurant Tashkent zoo and botanic garden. Any museums of Tashkent And much more Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, Ferghana: wine tasting at local wineries, all museums, theatres, taking part in national holydays, parties and customs / traditions. visiting Uzbek families, schools, medical institutions, bazaars, archives of ancient books, libraries and much much more.
• Visa Support( Letter of Invitation)
• Early check in
• medical expenses/insurance, etc.)
• Meals (Lunches and dinners)